Legal Advice


Claiming Compensation


If you have been seriously injured and someone else was to blame for the accident, you may be entitled to compensation, even if you were partly at fault.


You may be compensated for the injury itself as well as any financial losses. These can include:

  • Loss of earnings
  • Expenses relating to medical treatment
  • Costs of repairs or damage to clothing
  • And, in more serious cases, cost of rehabilitation
  • Aids and equipment
  • Suitable accommodation


For free legal advice about claiming compensation, speak to us on 0800 027 2557 or email us on


Welfare Benefits


If you have been seriously injured and have to take time off work, you may be entitled to state benefits.


The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) provides a range of welfare benefits but the rules and application forms can be complicated. That’s where we come in. For further information, contact 0800 027 2557 for free advice on benefits.


Minor Injuries


If you have been in an accident and it wasn’t serious or caused you to take time off work, you can do the following.


  • Check your bike insurance or home contents insurance policy – you might be able to replace or reimburse the cost of your bike, equipment or clothing
  • See if your employer might have insurance cover
  • Check your employment contract for benefits you have when you are off work e.g. sickness pay


Comments are closed.